Our mission is to partner with parents to lead children into a growing relationship with Christ.
We at Delaware Grace, believe children need…
* Age appropriate teaching of Biblical truths
* Life-applicable, meaningful, hands-on activities
* Opportunities to make faith commitments
* Active participation in worship and prayer
* A safe, secure environment in which to build Christian friendships
Why Do We Do What We Do?
“…I urge you to live a life worthy, of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit though the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit-just as you were called to one hope when you were called- one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” Ephesians 4:1-6
Nursery and Sunday School on Sunday Mornings
9:00am–Nursery/ Sunday School (2yrs.-5th grade)
10:45am–Nursery/ Sunday School (2 yrs.-PreK)/ Jr. Church (K-5th grade)
J.A.M. (Jesus and Me)
J.A.M. is a weekly, fun, age-graded evening for kids to learn to love and follow Jesus. We meet on Wednesdays during the school year, 6:30-8:00pm. For Kindergarten through 5th grade.